Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Emma Funnies

Emma and I are snuggling at bedtime. She is drinking water and doing this irritating gulping swallow she does sometimes that fills her with air. I am trying my hardest to ignore it when she says, "Mom, I think hormones make me do that."

I am crawling on my hands and knees in the hallway killing ants and singing to Emma as I go (to keep me from going insane and entertain her at the same time). "Where are you going little ants," I sing. Emma says in an obvious tone, "Mom, they're just random ants!"

Sam went out to the living room to see what Emma and Delaney were up to. Emma was holding Delaney tightly, wrestling and pretending to bite and scratch her.
Sam: "That seems to be a little rough."
Emma: "We are playing dinosaur."
Sam: "I don't think Delaney knows how to play."
Emma: still chomping and scratching at Delaney..."She's the meat."

No comments: