
This year for the girls birthday present I wanted to sew them both skirts and shirts with their initial on the front and their age on the back. This was only a little tricky since I don't really know how to sew, but I was determined to do it and not be intimidated. I am so glad I did because they were a big hit. The amazing thing was that they were made using tutorials I found on the computer. I love the internet!

For Emma's birthday this year we went to Disneyland. California residents are free on their birthday, plus Sam and I had gift passes from one of his students. We invited one of her buddies and spent the day enjoying the rides. She was very excited to buy this Pooh Bear for herself with birthday money from her friend.

Emma's tricky birthday request was a pyramid cake. I was worried it wouldn't turn out well, but it was great. Besides the pyramids are pretty rustic, so I couldn't go wrong.

For Delaney I made Hello Kitty cupcakes also found on the internet. They turned out really cute, and of course she loved them.


1 comment:
I am uber impressed with your mad sewing skills and geometric caking skill. Pat yourself on the back cause you deserve it!!!! Seriously.
Post a Comment