I realize that my blog is really more of a photo essay than anything, but I love all these pictures. I can't help it. Here are the girls discussing the pros and cons of different egg dyeing methods as we set up.
Delaney checking out the effects of rubberbands.
We had a lot going on here. We placed some small leaves on the eggshell with a nylon over it which always looks nice.
The finished product. I love dyeing eggs. Even if I didn't have kids I would totally do it.
Here are the girls, all excited to find their baskets at the crack of dawn. Good thing the E.B. anticipated this early rising and set his bunny clock for 5:30. Just enough time to get a jump on these cuties and hide some eggs.
Hunting. Last year the backyard was being renovated so we hunted in the front yard, but this year we got to enjoy Sam's lovely work and hunt in the back. There was a lot of excitement and squealing. Delaney watched Emma find a bunch of eggs before she got into the swing of things. Emma needed some sort of handicap in this event, but Delaney didn't seem to mind.
Enjoying a hard boiled egg, or as Delaney refers to them hard boyd, for breakfast. What joy the small pleasures bring these girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment